Want to create or adapt books like this? Learn more about how Pressbooks supports open publishing practices.
Book Contents Navigation
Acknowledgement of Traditional Owners
Introduction to Ethics
Introduction to Law
1. Chapter 1 Understanding Ethics
2. Chapter 2 Understanding Law
3. Chapter 3 Paramedic Professionalism
4. Chapter 4 In the Beginning...
5. Chapter 5 The Middle Years
6. Chapter 6 Winter's Tale
7. Chapter 7 Mental Health and Mental Capacity Law
8. Chapter 8 Suicide and Out of Hospital Care
9. Chapter 9 Interpersonal Violence & Abuse
10. Chapter 10 Cultural Safety
CSB338 Ethics and the Law in Health Service Delivery Copyright © by Stephen Bartlett. All Rights Reserved.